There are many different services available for people needing help with incontinence or bladder and bowel control issues. This directory allows you to search for continence services available in your area.


It is important to remember that there are many different types of Continence Health Professionals and service providers. Your doctor or calling a Nurse Continence Specialist on the National Continence Helpline is recommended to help work out who the most suitable health professional / service provider to meet your needs.

This directory is not exhaustive, as it only includes continence services who have applied to be added and excludes many medical specialists.  The service providers listed may also require a referral from your doctor. Please read our disclaimer.

If you are a health care professional and would like to have your continence service be considered for addition to the Continence Service Providers, please contact the National Continence Helpline on 1800 33 00 66 for an application form.

Need help?

Finding the right continence service can be confusing. If you are unsure or need help to find a suitable health care professional or continence service, contact the National Continence Helpline on 1800 33 00 66.


Last Updated: Wed 10, Jul 2024
Last Reviewed: Sun 05, Apr 2020