State and Territory schemes
State and Territory schemes provide a range of equipment to people living in the community who have a permanent or long-term disability.
- the actual name of the scheme may differ between states
- state-based schemes may or may not provide disposable continence products such as pads
- there may also be a waiting list to access a scheme
- all clients receiving assistance will need to be assessed by a health professional.
Learn more about what funding is available in your jurisdiction below:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
For further information on financial assistance that is available in your state contact the National Continence Helpline on 1800 33 00 66.
The National Continence Helpline is staffed by Nurse Continence Specialists who offer free and confidential information, advice and support. They also provide a wide range of continence-related resources and information on local services.