State and Territory schemes
State and Territory schemes provide a range of equipment to people living in the community who have a permanent or long-term disability.
- the actual name of the scheme may differ between states
- state-based schemes may or may not provide disposable continence products such as pads
- there may also be a waiting list to access a scheme
- all clients receiving assistance will need to be assessed by a health professional.
Learn more about what funding is available in your jurisdiction below:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
The National Continence Helpline is staffed by Nurse Continence Specialists who offer free and confidential information, advice and support. They also provide a wide range of continence-related resources and referrals to local services.