Unfortunately our forum in no longer available. However there are still many ways you can reach out for support.
NATIONAL CONTINENCE HELPLINE
The National Continence Helpline (call 1800 33 00 66 or email [email protected]) is staffed by Nurse Continence Specialists who offer free and confidential information, advice and support to people affected by incontinence. They also provide a wide range of continence-related resources and referrals to local services.
Common topics covered on the helpline include:
prevention of bladder and or bowel problems
- women – pregnancy, prolapse and menopause
- men – prostate, after dribble
- children – toilet training, bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling
- medical conditions such as diabetes, dementia, stroke, arthritis and Parkinson’s
- funding schemes
- continence product advice.
There are many different services available for those requiring assistance with incontinence or bladder and bowel problems. This directory allows you to search for continence services available in your area.
Products to help with incontinence can be difficult to find. This directory allows you to search for product manufacturers and suppliers in your area.