​​​We welcome all complaints, compliments, and feedback from anyone interacting with our services. All feedback helps us improve what we do and ensures we continue to provide high quality services.

You can read more about our Feedback and Complaints Policy and Procedure here

How you can provide feedback

If you would like to provide feedback or make a complaint about interactions you have had with us, there are a number of ways you can do this:

  • Directly to the person or team you are receiving services from (if you are comfortable doing so)
  • Via post: Suite 1, 407 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Telephone: 03 8692 8400
  • Via our website contact form


Feedback can be anonymous. The details will still be noted and the issue will be reviewed and documented.


Our process

We take all feedback seriously and will investigate any concerns in a timely manner.  During our investigation we may contact you to get more information.  We aim to resolve you concerns within 3 weeks. However, if for some reason we cannot investigate and resolve the complaint within this timeframe, we will let you know and provide an estimate of the time required.

Any investigation will be made by someone independent of the area being investigated.

You will receive advice of any outcomes.

Independent sector bodies that may also be able to help you.

We understand that on some occasions you may wish to take your complaint to an independent sector body. It is your right to seek independent advice or support when making a complaint.

Below is a list of some of the organisations that can support and assist you.


NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission

An independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.


You can visit their website or phone 1800 035 544.

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

A free service for anyone to raise their concerns about the quality of care or services being delivered to people receiving aged care services subsidised by the Australian Government.

You can visit their website or phone 1800 951 822.

Older Person’s Advocacy Network

Provide free, confidential, and independent support to older people seeking or receiving government-funded aged care services, their families, and representatives across Australia.

You can visit their website or phone 1800 700 600.

Office of the Public Advocate

Promotes the rights, interests and dignity of people with disability (specifically intellectual impairment, mental illness, brain injury, physical disability or dementia) living in Victoria.

You can visit their website or phone 1300 309 337.




Last Updated: Wed 03, Jan 2024
Last Reviewed: Tue 17, Mar 2020