Call for scholarship applicants for continence & urology nurses in victoria & tasmania to attend the 30th national conference on incontinence (ncoi 2022)
Incontinence Products Promotions Group (IPPG) is offering nurse Scholarships valued up to $700 to assist Continence and Urology Nurses to attend the 2022 Melbourne National Conference on Incontinence (NCOI).
NCOI will be held 11-14 May 2022, at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must be a ‘Continence Nurse Advisor or Urology Nurse’ currently working in Victoria/Tasmania.
Scholarships are available for:
- 6 Melbourne Metro Nurse Scholarships valued at $500
- 4 Victorian Rural Nurse Scholarships valued at $700
- 4 Tasmanian Nurse Scholarships valued at $700
Applicants must submit a short 1 page application via email to [email protected] to include the following:
- A brief outlined of any Continence promotions you have held in the past year.
- Are you receiving any other funding for the conference? Yes/No If yes, please specify the amount.
- Are you aware of the IPPG?
Successful Candidates will be advised via email. Scholarships are proudly sponsored by IPPG member companies.
Applications close 1 May 2022
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCONTINENCE 2022 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM RECIPIENTS:
The Continence Foundation of Australia is delighted to announce the eight successful recipients of the National Conference on Incontinence 2022 Scholarship Program.
- Melissa Flanagan
- Kristin Ferguson
- Emma Godden
- Caitlin Perrier
- Elizabeth Eske
- Dale Jones
- Charlotte Moynihan
- Amanda Carmody
- Andrea Mangan
Congratulations! We hope you find it an enriching experience.