Pelvic floor fitness, function and more
Fri 17 Mar 2017 @2pm-4pm
Personal trainers, group fitness instructors and anybody working in the fitness industry are invited to attend Pelvic floor fitness, function and more.
At the conclusion of the 2-hour education session, participants will:
- have an improved understanding of the pelvic floor, including its function in exercise
- be aware of common issues surrounding pelvic floor fitness
- be able to identify clients at increased risk of pelvic floor problems
- be able to identify signs and symptoms of pelvic floor problems
- be aware of types of exercises that can harm the pelvic floor and identify pelvic floor safe exercises
- know where to get further information and help.
Venue: Victorian Continence Resource Centre Building, Royal Talbot Hospital Grounds, 1 Yarra Boulevard, Kew, VIC
1 Fitness Australia CEC point and 1 Physical Activities Australia PDP point is available. $55 per person.
Registrations are essential.