Who we are
The Continence Foundation of Australia is the peak body for continence promotion, management and advocacy. Our main aims are to:
- raise community awareness about bladder and bowel health and the prevention of incontinence
- educate people about treatment and management options for incontinence
- encourage people with bladder or bowel control problems to seek professional help - no matter how small their problem may be
- advocate for the development of accessible continence services across Australia, and
- facilitate and/or fund continence-related research.
The Continence Foundation is supported by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing under the National Continence Program. We also rely on the generous support of our members and corporate partners to carry out our work.
© 2013 CFA. National Continence Helpline freecall 1800 33 00 66