The Continence Foundation has established continence resource centres in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia. The resource centres undertake a range of activities in their states and are integral in promoting better continence care and prevention.
The resource centres provide information, education and advice on bladder and bowel control problems to:
- people with (or at risk of developing) bladder and bowel problems and their families
- carers of people with bladder and bowel problems
- health professionals, and
- special needs groups.
Specifically, the resource centres provide:
- continence health promotion, education and training programs
- information, counselling and support services
- continence literature and resources, and
- unbiased product information.
You can access more information about the continence resource centre in your state by following the links below.
New South Wales
NSW Continence Promotions Centre
South Australian Continence Resource Centre
Victorian Continence Resource Centre
Continence Advisory Service of WA